Who are these Digital Tutorials & Live Training for?
- Micro – Small Businesses
- Local Service Businesses
- Sole Proprietors
- Direct Sellers
- Remote Service Industry Businesses
- Affiliate Startups
- Network & Niche Marketers
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Individuals looking to establish a web presence for personal projects.
- Ebayers’ and Etsy store owners looking to create their own websites, and keep more of their profits.
- Photographers & Graphic Designers looking to avoid costly fees on marketplaces with their own site.
- Freelance musicians who want to sell their tracks from their own site.
And the list goes on. Basically, if you need a website and Web Presence to promote and sell your products or services, even if they are digital, I will provide the vital guidance and training you need. I will also help you successfully expand, update, or redesign an existing web presence, and even market your local business online. And anything I have not had the time to cover myself, I have sourced excellent, professional digital training materials to help you in those areas.
Another great perk; you can also use these video tutorials and materials to train employees who will perform future maintenance to your site(s), or blog independently, or under your close supervision.
If you have retained a “big brand” web design company to design and develop, or re-design your website, or other service providers to set up other compents of your online presence, you can be well informed of options you may not be aware of. You’ll get help preparing essential materials you’ll be asked to provide in order to get things all set up.
Because I know from experience that those big brand services don’t do it all for you, no matter what they say. Or at least not for your initial, up front fee.
And when it comes right down to it, there are simply things you just have to do yourself, or at least have put together by someone in your camp who knows how your particular business works.
Also, even when you can get these materials put together for you, you may find that they turn out rather generic, lacking your charisma, or character that are essential for your online presence if you really want to be successful in your efforts.
What Else Is A Digital Coach For?
Last but certainly not least, sometimes we just need some inspiration, help with organization, or focus in order to realize that goal we are reaching for. So I will add my own personal brand of fun, motivation, and lots of organizational tips to help keep things lite and easy for you.
Designed To Help You Reach Your Goals
The live training I offer, and digital tutorials I develop and create will help you get the training you need to achieve quality design, branding, and content, as well as best SEO and IM practices in all of your web projects.
And of course, help with critical factors that will help your website or blog to generate traffic, and your visitors to engage with your brand, then be converted to suit your needs.
And though I like to keep things informal, and have fun, I do employ professional instructive techniques to create everything, and ensure that your elearning experience is always top-notch.
What do those techniques include?
To begin with, the concept of watching and hearing instruction, as well as reading it, is well known to create a better learning experience.
Because it’s just a simple fact that most of us tend to learn, and absorb information more effectively when we use more of our senses.
Along with techniques like emphasizing key information with on-screen highlights and notes, on-screen video visual demonstration alongside audio instruction, and memorization techniques, I use every resource I can to help you succeed.
And of course, I don’t need to tell you why having your very own, live web design coach and trainer comes in extremely handy!
This is what I have in store for you now, and in the future:
- Friendly, professional “How To” live training to help you build your website or blog.
- Digital resources for website and/or blog design projects, as well as additional pre-recorded training in the other important elements of a full web presence.
- DIY webmasters, business owners, and entrepreneurs will benefit from video tutorials carefully designed to help you create, maintain, update, and grow your online presence while retaining full control over your website or blog.
- Video Training Courses to help you master basic to advanced website/blog maintenance, SEO, social media, and other internet marketing topics, including helpful web hacks everyone will appreciate.
- And don’t forget, I’ll also show you a highly effective way to get your own, professional eCommerce store up and running quickly. Better yet ~ do it without spending a fortune on the site, or advertising to get traffic! (I am really excited to show you this, because this is where most self hosted eCommerce is headed. You want to be there, trust me.)
- Web Graphics, Motion Web Graphics & Video Elements – One of my guilty pleasures in life is creating sensational visual imagery. My hard drives are full of this digital artwork, and I want to share it all with you! So, I have set up a graphics estore where I’ll be offering all of my digital imagery for both personal/commercial use, as well as developer licensing so web designers and video editors can use them to build their portfolio, and in their clients’ projects! My shop is called Video Graphics Edge, and it is new, but I’ll be adding graphics as often as I can, so be sure to check it out!
- And when ever you want Live, Personalized training, I’m down for it! Just get in touch with me to schedule a live training session and I’ll be happy to help with what ever you need!
More On Those Web & Video Graphics…
I am excited to offer my work, and of course it gives me an excuse to keep creating web backgrounds, icons, web design graphics packages, motion web graphics and stunning video elements. As you know, imagery is VERY important to your web presence. This visual content attracts visitors, and piques their interest, and can even be used in marketing, such as the case with the Whiteboard Motion Characters I am working on.
Once you get to rolling with your site and web presence, you are going to need quality graphics. So, when you are in need of unique, premium quality graphics (and you will) head on over and check out my available graphics. I look forward to seeing you there too!
If you Join Me For My Kickstart Branding Workshop @ Web Genesis Nation, I’ll Give You A FREE Logo Template & Show You How To Customize It, and most any other Photoshop template you might want to customize!
Because this is a great way to get more out of your imagery dollar, and create your logo in a more affordable way than hiring a graphic designer.
Now, I have one last thing I would like to share with you…
What REALLY matters.
At the end of the day, all that really matters is what your customers and clients think and feel about you and your business. They need to feel they can trust you to deliver on your promises. No amount of beautiful web design, software, gadgets, or catchy content or images will attract, engage, and retain interest like succeeding in building a presence that embodies these two simple words:
Authority & Trust
Remember these words.
To succeed in any business, it is true you must know how to structure your web presence, deliver your products and/or services effectively, market your business, provide top-notch customer service, and so on.
But above all you must know how to position yourself as a trusted authority in your field or industry. You must apply this knowledge, you must work hard, you must stay focused.
You must also believe in yourself, and in your business, and you must be patient!
Your customers will not be impressed by fancy “bells and whistles”. If you don’t have their trust, you won’t have anything. They will not be motivated to move on a purchase by meaningless hype, hollow promises, or even tantalizing promotions.
It may take time, but eventually your customers will find their reason to buy your products or services if you provide them with quality, authoritative content that speaks to their questions about your business, products or services.
Show them what you can do for them, and address their concerns about doing business with you. (And the search engines will reward you for your unique, conversational content as well, by sending more prospective customers and clients your way.)
Position yourself as an authority in your field or industry, and both you, and your customers will be happy with the results.
Keep in mind that your customers may not even be aware that they are apprehensive about buying from you, until they find that security in your content that makes them feel a connection with you, moves them to trust you.
And that’s what business is all about, being real with your customers, being honest, delivering on your promises; being a real authority. One they can trust. This is the best advice I could possibly give you, now and forever.
And in case you are wondering, I practice what I preach. So you know I will deliver only the best possible experience I can when you join me for guidance and help with your website, or business.
“The creation of a whole that is greater than the simple sum of its parts.”
I am dedicated to sharing my knowledge, experience, and skills with those who have a passion for their business, non-profit, or personal projects.
So I am dedicated, as always, to being a part of helping you to achieve your online goals. And your dreams, whatever those dreams may be.
For me that’s what it’s all about; helping people who want the best for their businesses, their lives, their families, their customers and clients.
It’s about helping to bring your wonderful products or services to those who want them, or need them most. Guiding you to represent your business in a manner that builds authority and trust, and positioning your brand where your customers and clients can easily find you.
Mostly it’s about working together to create a successful, lasting online presence. One that serves both its owner(s), and its clientele well, and is truly greater than the sum of its parts.
Get the help you need, anytime you need it.
Feel free to leave comments or questions.
If you would like to request a specific tutorial, please feel free to do so. Your suggestions are always welcome, and I will be happy to see what I can do for you!