Web Design, Development Resources
Web design and development, branding and managing a business, and creating a full web presence as a whole, takes time. It all takes time, patience, and the right resources; this includes the best platforms, structures, features, and tools, and knowing how to use them effectively.
As a coach and consultant, it is my job to inform you of the best resources available; services, products and platforms which can help you attain the online presence you deserve, and your business needs on order to be successful.
Here are some of the most valuable resources I have come across, many of which I still use to this day. These are the best of the best, evergreen resources that I highly recommend.
Software & Services
- OptimizePress (Affilate)
- Get Response (Affiliate)
- Aweber (Affiliate)
- Google Trends
- Google Webmaster
- Google Analytics
WordPress Plugins (Free)
- Yoast SEO
- EWWW Image Optimizer
- Google Pagespeed Insights
- Jetpack by WordPress.com
- Akismet (Spam Blocker ++++)
- YouTube (YouTube embed plugin.)
- Things You Should Know About Your Website Before You Build
- On Page SEO Guide – Blog Posts
- Squeeze Pages & Sales Funnels – Learn From A Master Of Landing Pages
- 20 Steps To Creating Best Selling Digital Media Products
- Content Marketing Information & Best Practices
Helpful Tools (Free)
- W3Schools – *Go straight to color picker>>
- Gimp – Free & Open Source Image Editor
- Fotoflexer – Free & Open Source Image Editor
Want more resources?
*In accordance with FTC Guidelines; affiliated services and software are appropriately marked (Affiliate). If you use these, thank you for the cup of coffee! For more info review my Ad Disclosure here>>